Friday, May 1, 2009

I Buzz Pro

I have been having some fun this week with a tool called IBuzzPro. It is a voice broadcasting system that can make thousands of phone calls per hour. I was introduced to the system last week and have done a couple of experimental broadcasts learning how the system works and have over 20 leads so far.

The main reason I decided to try IBuzzPro was to get interested prospects coming to me instead of trying to find them. There are a lot of ways to accomplish this by using Web 2.0 - Twitter, Myspace, YouTube, FaceBook, and LinkedIn are just a few of the tools available to each of us. I have been using a few of these tools for a short time now and have had some success.

I have about 4000 followers on Twitter (twitter.com/jballardw)and I have had a number of comments on my videos on my YouTube channel (OutlawXJ). I have enjoyed the learning process although it has been somewhat time consuming but I have enjoyed the journey.

More on all of this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment